Updated: Mar 10, 2021
NAME: Ashley Ayotte
JOINED OPBA: May 2020
1) Tell us a little bit about you!
I’ve lived in the Upstate NY area for about 12 years now. I’m a step mom, a dog mom, a cake hobbyist and an amateur furniture flipper. After years in the restaurant industry, (and covid) I changed career paths and recently became a Real Estate Agent, which is very exciting. I love hiking, exploring and being out in nature.
I'm a Colorado native and am obsessed with the mountains. I am a documentary nerd and love learning new things!
2) What is the most rewarding part of the journey you're on with your health and fitness?
Learning to love my body and defeat mental barriers that held me back in the past.
3) What's your #1 exercise that makes you feel like a badass?
Barbell squat to box!
4) What's your go-to cheat meal?
5) AM or PM workouts? ☀️🌙
Has been p.m. (but hoping to transition to early mornings) 🤞
6) What is one tip or piece of advice you would give to someone just getting started?
Don’t let the small slip ups make you quit. It’s so easy to be hard on yourself. But the reality is, everyone does it! You just have to stay focused on the long term goals and try again tomorrow. Slow and steady wins the race 😉